- Today is my birthday.
- I am 53.
- Given the year I’ve had, I’m lucky to be here.
- I’m 5′ 5″ tall.
- I wish I was taller.
- I’m a vegan.
- I don’t really care what other people eat, as long as I don’t have to eat it.
- I live in Texas.
- I think Texas is both scary and hilarious.
- I’m a liberal.
- I think people with more are morally obligated to help people with less.
- I’ve participated in 77 loans on Kiva.
- I was baptized Catholic.
- I’m not a follower of any particular religion.
- I’m not a follower, in general.
- I have high blood pressure.
- One of my current goals is to walk two miles in 30 minutes.
- Right now, I can walk two miles in 40 minutes.
- I’m very shy and quiet in new situations.
- I have no brothers or sisters.
- Both parents are deceased.
- I’m friends on Facebook with five cousins I’ve never met.
- My cousins say I look like our grandmother.
- I am a shameless movie and TV junkie.
- I haven’t had cable since 1996.
- I’ve rated 4,892 listings on Netflix.
- I’m currently watching Season 5 of Sons of Anarchy on DVD.
- I’m also watching Season 5 of Hustle on Hulu.
- I watch most TV shows on my computer.
- I’m a PC user.
- My phone is an Android.
- I’ve used Apple products, but don’t care for them.
- My current musical obsession is Lorde.
- My dog is 17 years old, blind and deaf.
- My favorite color is all of them.
- I have a new set of Twinkling H2Os I’m dying to play with.
- Ten Two Studios is named for my birth date, 10/02.
- I belong to a local art group.
- I also belong to a local vegan group.
- I like to grow my own vegetables.
- I don’t follow any sports.
- I don’t like reality shows.
- I don’t think singing should be a competitive sport.
- I drive a 1999 Ford Ranger.
- I still owe $6,000 on hospital bills.
- I like to draw paper dolls.
- I don’t like the whole gellie plate craze.
- I have nine self-published titles listed on Amazon.com
- I would like to be the sort of artist whose work is shown in galleries.
- I’m content with being an artist who teaches people to make things.
- I am not The Princess of Patience.
- I like to cook.
- I like making lists.
And, just for fun, here are my answers to the famous James Lipton Inside the Actors Studio questions:
What is your favorite word?
What is your least favorite word?
What turns you on?
What turns you off?
What sound or noise do you love?
The sound of my dog’s ears when he’s shaking his head.
What sound or noise do you hate?
What is your favorite curse word?
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I’m not sure I’m suited to attempt another at this point, but I started college thinking I’d become a doctor.
What profession would you not like to do?
Waitress. I’d be telling people to get up and get it themselves.
If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
All your dogs are waiting for you inside.